Expero offers on-site, custom training and talks on user experience topics. Our speakers have been doing so since 1995.
Each training course or talk is tailored to the organization’s audience and specific needs. Courses typically cover best practices, hands-on exercises and key examples from the organization’s own projects.
Topics from past custom courses and talks include:
- Designing Complex Applications & Websites
- Content Usability: Writing for the Web
- Interaction Design Methods
- Visual Design Best Practices
- Interviewing & Survey Techniques
- User Testing Techniques
- Competitive Usability Testing
- Integrating User Experience into Agile Development
- Interaction Design Patterns
- Joy of Use: The Next Stage of User Experience
Audience: Anyone interested in developing user experience skills or learning best practices of the field. We have created custom courses for Interaction Designers, Information Architects, Visual Designers, Usability Specialists, User Researchers, Writers, Developers, Product Managers, Business Analysts, Executive Management, and other roles.
Course length: Typically 1 day, 2 days or 3 days
Talk length: Typically 1-2 hours