Not everything fits into an ERD, relationships can be messy.
Many complex problems are better served by non-traditional data storage models such as graph databases. According to Gartner, “Graph analysis is possibly the single most effective competitive differentiator for organizations pursuing data-driven operations and decisions after the design of data capture.”
We love RDBMSs and they still do the lion’s share of data storage for most of our customers. But many people are unfamiliar with the new technologies and when to use each – there are now different hammers that fit different nails.
By engaging our Graph Practice, you can:
- Detect anomalies in your common business patterns
- Have access to direct open source committers working in this space
- Properly model your data and enterprise architecture to satisfy your particular needs
- Compare and contrast marketplace alternatives to choose the best fit for you
- Implement complex visualizations that communicate the underlying data organization to your users
Do I Need a Graph Database (Online Seminar)
by Sebastian Good & Josh Perryman
Dec 7, 2015 (Originally)