Your brilliant product needs a brilliant game plan. Let’s get there.
Maybe you’ve got a disruptive technology or product idea that’s going to change the way your users work—for the better. Or maybe your R&D team has been trapped in a loop with brilliant ideas but no tangible path forward.
You need to devise a strategy and get your target users on board. We’ll work with the team to conceptualize the research and get your ideas off the drawing board and into a product that will reach well beyond the boardroom.
You can expect us to:
- identify what’s valuable to your target customers and users
- work with you and your users toward a pilot and advance to a GA release
- translate the language of statisticians and mathematicians into the language of the users (maybe the term “brachistochrone curve” shouldn’t appear in your UI)
- determine good governance strategies that include key stakeholders from all disciplines
- define a practical and effective product delivery framework
- identify issues with high-performance computing and scalability.
Do I Need a Graph Database (Online Seminar)
by Sebastian Good & Josh Perryman
Dec 7, 2015 (11am CST)
By using the Expero User Engagement Model™, we ensure that the relevant constituencies are served–in a rigorous, data-driven fashion.
Our Requirements Stream™ portal ensures that your resources and budget are aligned with the needs of your business.